Personal data protection
The controller of the personal data
S.C. PIXEL SCRIPT S.R.L., Romanian legal entity, based in Romania, Bucharest, 10, Avrig Street, district 2, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/3189/2020 and having the unique registration code 42350940 is your personal data operator. More specifically, your data will be processed by S.C. PIXEL SCRIPT S.R.L., which you have instructed so or provides you with IT&C products and/or services.
Our commitment to your personal data
PIXEL SCRIPT is committed to taking all organizational and technical measures to implement the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency regarding the personal data it processes in its current activity.
Through this information, PIXEL SCRIPT provides you with a general description of the data categories it processes, the manner and purposes for which it collects them, in which situations personal data will be transferred and the various rights and options you have in this regard. At the same time, PIXEL SCRIPT details how personal data is processed in managing the relationship with its customers.
Categories of personal data processed
The personal data PIXEL SCRIPT processes may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address, if you have communicated it, your professional address, your telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Additional commercial information necessarily processed in a contractual relationship with PIXEL SCRIPT or voluntarily communicated by you, such as instructions granted, payments made, applications and projects;
- Information collected from public registers;
- If legally required for compliance purposes, relevant and important information on disputes or other legal actions against you or an affiliate third party of yours and its interaction with you, which could prove relevant in any purposes related to the provision of PIXEL SCRIPT products and/or services;
- In limited situations where the collection of such data is a legal obligation or is mandatory for the purpose of defending a legitimate right in the courts, PIXEL SCRIPT may collect special categories of personal data, such as the personal numeric code („CNP”).
How your personal data is processed
PIXEL SCRIPT may collect personal data about you in certain circumstances, including:
- If you provide or make an offer to provide certain products and services or your organization provides or offers to provide products and services for PIXEL SCRIPT;
- If you and PIXEL SCRIPT have any kind of legal contractual relationship;
- In certain circumstances, PIXEL SCRIPT may collect personal data about you keep in public records.
Legal grounds for personal data processing
Any operation equivalent to processing (collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, destruction) of your personal data will be carried out based on one of the legal grounds below:
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of executing a contract to which you are a party or your organization is a party, or that processing is required to conclude a contract with you or your organization;
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- Processing is carried out on the basis of your prior and explicit consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect your or another’s person vital interests;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of PIXEL SCRIPT, except for when your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests.
In cases where the applicable legal provisions require your prior and explicit consent for the processing of special data categories, we will process such data only based on your prior and explicit consent. At the same time, we will take additional guarantees that any person or entity that communicates your special personal data to us has obtained your prior consent.
You may choose to withdraw your consent to marketing materials at any time by simply communicating your intention on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of prior processing based on your consent. To withdraw your consent for any processing over which you have consented in advance, please let us know your intention by e-mail at email@example.com or contact us at +40 730 412 809 or send us a letter at: S.C. PIXEL SCRIPT S.R.L., 10, Avrig Street, disctrict 2, Bucharest, Romania. In all cases, consent may be withdrawn in the same way it has been granted.
As a rule, in cases where you withdraw your consent, PIXEL SCRIPT will no longer allow the processing of your data and will take appropriate measures to delete any records of your personal data. However, when the processing is strictly necessary for the execution of the contracts undertaken by PIXEL SCRIPT, or the processing could be based on other legitimate grounds provided by the applicable legal provisions, PIXEL SCRIPT will proceed to the respective processing and will inform you in this regard.
Purposes for which personal data is processed
PIXEL SCRIPT may only use personal data for the following purposes (“permitted purposes”):
- Managing your or your organization’s business relationship with PIXEL SCRIPT, including payment processing, accounting, auditing, billing, and collection services, assistance;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you;
- Protecting security and managing access to our premises, communications and IT systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, threat prevention and detection of security, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- For insurance purposes;
- To monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards;
- To identify persons authorized to trade on behalf of our clients, beneficiaries, suppliers and/or service providers;
- To comply with court decisions and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights;
- For any related and/or ancillary purpose of any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
If you have given us your express consent, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, raffles, contests or other promotional activities or events.
In terms of marketing communications, if legally demanded, we will provide you the information only after you have selected the option to participate, and we will give you the opportunity to stop participating at any time when you do not want to receive marketing communications from us. We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above.
Sharing your personal data
PIXEL SCRIPT may share personal data in the following circumstances:
If you are a Pixel SCRIPT customer, or are contracted by, or an agent of a PIXEL SCRIPT customer, we may disclose your personal data to:
- Subcontractors, agents, or other agents PIXEL SCRIPT company and only with your prior consent;
- We may share your personal data with any third party to whom we assign or novate any rights or obligations;
- We may share your personal data with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities or lawyers or other persons if it justifiably proves necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a right in front of the courts of law or a natural right, or for the purpose of an alternative, confidential dispute resolution process;
- Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you instruct us or give us your permission to, when required by applicable law or regulations or requests of judicial or official bodies, or as required in order to investigate fraudulent or criminal activities, actual or suspected.
Personal data you provide to us regarding other individuals
If you provide us with personal data about another person (such as one of your managers or employees, or a person with whom you have a professional relationship), you must make sure that you have the right to disclose this personal data to us and that without further applying any other measures, we may also take further steps to collect, use and disclose that personal data. In particular, you must make sure that the concerned person is aware of the various aspects dealt with in this information, as they concern that person, including our identity, how he/she can contact us, the purposes for which we collect personal data, our personal data disclosure practices, the right of the individual to obtain access to personal data and to lodge complaints about the management of personal data and the consequences of not providing personal data (such as our inability to provide services).
Maintaining the security of your personal data
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data, in accordance with our internal procedures regarding the storing, disclosing, and accessing of personal data. Personal data may be stored on our technological personal data systems or in printed format.
Transfer your personal data abroad
PIXEL SCRIPT has no intention of transferring your personal data abroad and outside the EEA.
In exceptional circumstances, within the permitted purposes, PIXEL SCRIPT will be able to transfer personal data to countries that have not been recognized by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection.
We will ensure that such international transfers are made subject to appropriate protection measures as required by the General data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable laws. This includes the conclusion of EU standard contractual clauses. You can contact us at any time using the contact details below if you want further information on these protection measures.
Updating your personal data
If any of the personal data you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your first name, last name, or email address or if you wish to cancel any kind of request to us, or if you become aware that we hold any incorrect personal data about you, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable for any loss arising from incorrect, unauthentic, insufficient, or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
At the same time, we will take reasonable steps to regularly update our records of your personal data, but we will not be liable for any unexpected changes of information regarding your personal data.
The period for which the personal data will be stored
PIXEL SCRIPT has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and the criteria provided for deleting or removing your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted or eliminated when it is no longer reasonably necessary for the permitted purposes or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and PIXEL SCRIPT no longer has the legal obligation to continue to store that data. However, we will retain your personal data when it is necessary for the exercise or defense of a legal right by PIXEL SCRIPT.
Unless you expressly request us to store your personal data for a longer period or when personal data are necessary to defend a possible legal right without a retention period, personal data will be deleted no later than 30 years from the date on which they were collected.
Your rights in relation to personal data processing
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data processing:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data we own related to you; if you exercise this right in a way that is obviously abusive or without foundation, we reserve the right to ask for the reimbursement of the necessary costs generated by the processing and expedition of those copies within a reasonable period of time;
- The right to correct or amend any incorrect personal data and the right to object or to restrict the use of your personal data;
- You can also make a complaint if you are concerned about how we handle your personal data;
- The right to cancellation – erasure of your personal data, in situations where you have withdrawn your consent, processing is no longer necessary, or the processing is contrary to the law.
If you wish to proceed in the light of all abovementioned, please send us an email at email@example.com. We may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification to comply with our security obligations and prevent unauthorized disclosure of data.
We will consider any requests or complaints we receive and will provide you with a timely response. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can submit your complaint to the national Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – based in Gheorghe Magheru, no. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania, web address – www.dataprotection.ro.
How can you contact us?
We intend to maintain full transparency and keep contact with you regarding any privacy protection aspect. If you want to contact us for any questions, observations, or requests, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us at +40 730 412 809 or send us a letter at: S.C. PIXEL SCRIPT S.R.L., 10, Avrig Street, disctrict 2, Bucharest.